The training at Dutch Drone Academy is all given in Dutch. Because we want to give English speaking candidates the chance to get a ROC-Light permit, we are offering the textbook and exam in English.
The English textbook will be posted to you within two weeks of making the booking. The English and Dutch theory exams are held at the same time, always from 10:00 to 12:00 in the morning. The available exam dates are:
- 15 May from 10:00 till 12:00 o’clock
- 12 June from 10:00 till 12:00 o’clock
- 17 July from 10:00 till 12:00 o’clock
Please note: Keep in mind that delivery time of the textbook may take up to 2 weeks! Allow adequate time for studying, so don’t plan the exam too soon after the course.
What am I buying?
– The English ROC-Light textbook from EuroUSC
– Participation in the theory exam at Dutch Drone Academy
– The compulsory aeronautical chart
– A navigation set (dividers, aviation grid protractor, pencil, eraser, sharpener)