The training at Dutch Drone Academy is all given in Dutch. Because we want to give English speaking candidates the chance to get a ROC-Light permit, we are offering the textbook and exam in English.
The English textbook will be posted to you within a few days of making the booking. The English and Dutch theory exams are held at the same time, always from 10:00 to 12:00 in the morning. The available exam dates are:
- 15 July from 10:00 till 12:00 o’clock
- 26 July from 10:00 till 12:00 o’clock
- 16 September from 10:00 till 12:00 o’clock
- 21 October from 10:00 till 12:00 o’clock
- 29 November from 10:00 till 12:00 o’clock
- 20 December from 10:00 till 12:00 o’clock
Please note: Keep in mind that delivery time of the textbook may take up to 2 weeks! Allow adequate time for studying, so don’t plan the exam too soon after the course.
What am I buying?
– The English ROC-Light textbook from EuroUSC
– Participation in the theory exam at Dutch Drone Academy
– The compulsory aeronautical chart
– A navigation set (dividers, aviation grid protractor, pencil, eraser, sharpener)