Specific Category Operations Workshop
This one-day workshop covers all aspects of applying for a permit. As a result, new operators can work independently, effectively and in full compliance with the legal requirements. The workshop addresses issues such as: What requirement is defined where, and how should I interpret it? What should an operating manual include? What is the full range of required documents? When should I use a particular template (e.g. STS-01/02 or PDRA)? When do I have to develop a Specific Operations Risk Assessment (SORA)?
We do not complete your permit application during this workshop. Instead, we explain the terminology, what you have to do, and give you some useful tips. You will get templates which you can complete yourself, and also complete examples of a ConOps, EU Operations Manual and a PDRA/STS. These resources will save you a lot of time. The templates were developed by Droneconsultancy and have been used for a number of permit applications which were approved by ILT.
PROGRAMME (you can select the date on the booking page)
- Permit application process
- Templates and explanations
- Do’s and don’ts
- Introduction to ConOps and PDRA/STS/SORA
- Introduction to the Operations Manual
WHAT WILL I GET?
- A one-day workshop as described above. The course fee includes parking, lunch, coffee, etc.
- Microsoft Word templates: ConOps (ENG), Operations Manual (ENG), PDRA S01 and STS01.
- Guidance to get you started.
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- Maximum number of participants: 10
- Price: EUR 995 excl. BTW/VAT
- Location: Vliegkamp Valkenburg, Katwijk
- 495 €